avalanches
"Since I left you I found the world so new."
You're just a state of mind, boy. And when my temporary insanity is gone, you'll be gone too. I crave for that day when I'll fix my mind and before that happens, I'll be happy and be good to the people I actually love because they are wonderful.
And because my blog is not just about that, I should mention I just came back from Russian hall where we did sake bombing (needless to say, I chugged beer better than the guys), danced a lot and gave each other massages. It was fun and there was no person who didn't come outside on the balcony to see why I was sitting there and thinking.
Next week I'm visiting Mikey-- now that's something I'm looking forward to :-D
You're just a state of mind, boy. And when my temporary insanity is gone, you'll be gone too. I crave for that day when I'll fix my mind and before that happens, I'll be happy and be good to the people I actually love because they are wonderful.
And because my blog is not just about that, I should mention I just came back from Russian hall where we did sake bombing (needless to say, I chugged beer better than the guys), danced a lot and gave each other massages. It was fun and there was no person who didn't come outside on the balcony to see why I was sitting there and thinking.
Next week I'm visiting Mikey-- now that's something I'm looking forward to :-D

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home