solemn
I am overcoming him
I am overcoming this
I am overcoming me
It will happen
Right now
I'm making it all up anyway. I don't love him. I wish I did. Cause I need to love someone, that's all.
But life is better when I don't pay too much attention to him, so that's also what I'm going to do. Because I > (I --> him). And because life is not ideal but we can make it.
I am overcoming this
I am overcoming me
It will happen
Right now
I'm making it all up anyway. I don't love him. I wish I did. Cause I need to love someone, that's all.
But life is better when I don't pay too much attention to him, so that's also what I'm going to do. Because I > (I --> him). And because life is not ideal but we can make it.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home