"Giving Up The Ghost"
The weather here sucks really bad recently. Yesterday I was literally swimming (okay, walking) in rivers and my shoes were full of water. My jeans were wet up to my knees so today I'm walking around with the legs rolled up. Well, that's obviously good cause it shows my crazy colorful socks which I like to show anyway, but still... The rain is getting annoying. Even though it gives me sanity.
My player just played Anathema's "Empty"... it shuffles cause I just can't choose music anymore... so anyway, for an instant all my Anathem-ish past came back to me in my mind and I was walking down the streets in downtown Sofia again... with my first boyfriend a.k.a. my "brother"... Who doesn't talk to me anymore... It's strange how people change...
But now that damn shuffler got to stuff I currently listen to, influenced by my current non-boyfriends, pseudo-boyfriends, and dream-boyfriends... I believe I should laugh.
P.S. We're having the first Google pizza party of the semester tomorrow. Which means Dan and I will have to figure out what we're getting... and that will not be easy :)
My player just played Anathema's "Empty"... it shuffles cause I just can't choose music anymore... so anyway, for an instant all my Anathem-ish past came back to me in my mind and I was walking down the streets in downtown Sofia again... with my first boyfriend a.k.a. my "brother"... Who doesn't talk to me anymore... It's strange how people change...
But now that damn shuffler got to stuff I currently listen to, influenced by my current non-boyfriends, pseudo-boyfriends, and dream-boyfriends... I believe I should laugh.
P.S. We're having the first Google pizza party of the semester tomorrow. Which means Dan and I will have to figure out what we're getting... and that will not be easy :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home