Halona and non-Halona
While I was chugging beer up in the mountains, a certain someone came all the way to Oldenborg late at night to check if I was there. It's funny how boys radically change their mind about you after they have consumed a significant amount of that liquid substance we all love.
Luckily, I wasn't here. I was playing Taboo and Mafia and, umm... Kings. Then we went out for a wonderful walk under the stars and I started talking about beauty and life and whatever it is that you've heard me talking about when I'm tipsy. Don't ask me how I felt on the way back to Claremont :-P
Luckily, I wasn't here. I was playing Taboo and Mafia and, umm... Kings. Then we went out for a wonderful walk under the stars and I started talking about beauty and life and whatever it is that you've heard me talking about when I'm tipsy. Don't ask me how I felt on the way back to Claremont :-P

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home