Why is that
So today two guys got into a fight at that Grooveline party that was supposed to be a Clark I Courtyard party. And why in the world is that? Like what do you prove by hitting someone in the face? (Cuz yes, there was blood on the floor...)
Anyway, so the party sucked actually, and Ignacio ditched me cuz he was tired, and Snezhana and the rest of my Russian-related friends were lazy too, so I stayed at Grooveline for some time and then got back, cuz I'm just not a party person, no matter how hard I try... Or let me say that again. I am a party person, but I prefer private parties. Cuz that's when I can talk to people. As opposed to make out with them, that is.
Going to Halona tomorrow?
Anyway, so the party sucked actually, and Ignacio ditched me cuz he was tired, and Snezhana and the rest of my Russian-related friends were lazy too, so I stayed at Grooveline for some time and then got back, cuz I'm just not a party person, no matter how hard I try... Or let me say that again. I am a party person, but I prefer private parties. Cuz that's when I can talk to people. As opposed to make out with them, that is.
Going to Halona tomorrow?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home