"Tell Me This Night Is Over"
... is a really cool song by The Ark which always keeps my mood up when I pull all-nighters.
I just came back from the terminal room where we didn't do as much work as we planned on doing but did enough nevertheless. And we had a lot of fun. It was only us CS70 kids plus Talley.
We were told by the person who knows everything how to add quotes, so here's my new addition:
"That's exactly the kind of alphabet I would imagine people who drink all day would use (looking at my Bulgarian passport)" - author shall remain nameless in this blog, but I hope he isn't going to disapprove of my adding this quote :)
And now, let the all-nighter experience begin!
P.S. There's no such thing as the CS lounge anymore, which means that Mr. Barcay moved his coffee maker in the CS lab, which means that now I get to use it too, muahaha (which means April will have to limit my access to coffee cause I get too excited about assignments).
I just came back from the terminal room where we didn't do as much work as we planned on doing but did enough nevertheless. And we had a lot of fun. It was only us CS70 kids plus Talley.
We were told by the person who knows everything how to add quotes, so here's my new addition:
"That's exactly the kind of alphabet I would imagine people who drink all day would use (looking at my Bulgarian passport)" - author shall remain nameless in this blog, but I hope he isn't going to disapprove of my adding this quote :)
And now, let the all-nighter experience begin!
P.S. There's no such thing as the CS lounge anymore, which means that Mr. Barcay moved his coffee maker in the CS lab, which means that now I get to use it too, muahaha (which means April will have to limit my access to coffee cause I get too excited about assignments).

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home