Beau-ti-ful!
I had a wonderful weekend, what about you? :)
So Friday my one-hour flight was delayed 2 hours, which really pissed me off, but then Mikey picked me up and we watched The Big Lebowski (man, Mikey knows the whole script by heart, so cool! :)) and drank weird alcohol mixes and listened to music and watched videos (okay, just "Coffee and TV" but that's enough :-D)
Then Saturday we went to San Fracisco... before I forget, here are some pictures. So SF is a wonderful city, people are right when they say that. I actually love the different colors of the houses, they make me feel very... comfortable somehow.
We passed by the Market Street or whatever it's called, then we went to the de Young museum (didn't bother to go in though :-P) then to the Park where we even watched some baseball game for a while. We walked for a long time and it was quite windy but I didn't totally freeze. Plus I had the pleasure of walking down beautiful streets so I didn't complain much (okay, Mikey might not agree about that last one :)). Then we went to get some food cause I was whining all day about not being able to decide what I wanted to eat-- and for that purpose, we went to Pier 39. We got some clam chowder and then some donuts (ahh! :)) and finally we went to the Chiradelli Square to eat delicious sundaes. I actually liked the atmosphere of that Chiradelli place very much-- it felt like the cafes I like to go to in Bulgaria. Anyway, so before that I obviously had to go in the water cause it's like a tradition to do that whenever I'm near the ocean or the sea.
After that we got on the cable cars after waiting for a long time, and that was fabulous until our car broke and we had to literally run up and down the San Francisco hills to try and catch our subway train, which would maybe allow us to catch the 10 pm Caltrain to Mountain View. Well, we didn't, so we went to a nearby bar... where I obviously couldn't drink cause 7 more days till I'm 21-- but that was fine. Then we went back and watch some Aqua Teens (is that the name of it?).
Today I asked Mikey to take me to the Google complex which I think is really pretty and I'd like to work there someday :-D Then I had to catch my plane which I was about to miss cause the traffic to the airport was ridiculously awful, but I made it, then I got on the FlyAway which made it to Union Station in less than 30 min, so I managed to catch the Metrolink and got here around 8.
I have to finish that novel now, so this shall be edited if I remember what I forgot to mention.
Sigh... weekends should be longer!!! :)
P.S. I forgot to mention the following:
What quote do you think I saw in the terminal window when April opened it last night? "On your knees... NOW! (said in Eastern European accent) - Adi
-submitted by laughingman"
No comment! Though I did laugh a lot when I saw he added this quite amusing yet not very properly cited thing (I did not say "now").
So Friday my one-hour flight was delayed 2 hours, which really pissed me off, but then Mikey picked me up and we watched The Big Lebowski (man, Mikey knows the whole script by heart, so cool! :)) and drank weird alcohol mixes and listened to music and watched videos (okay, just "Coffee and TV" but that's enough :-D)
Then Saturday we went to San Fracisco... before I forget, here are some pictures. So SF is a wonderful city, people are right when they say that. I actually love the different colors of the houses, they make me feel very... comfortable somehow.
We passed by the Market Street or whatever it's called, then we went to the de Young museum (didn't bother to go in though :-P) then to the Park where we even watched some baseball game for a while. We walked for a long time and it was quite windy but I didn't totally freeze. Plus I had the pleasure of walking down beautiful streets so I didn't complain much (okay, Mikey might not agree about that last one :)). Then we went to get some food cause I was whining all day about not being able to decide what I wanted to eat-- and for that purpose, we went to Pier 39. We got some clam chowder and then some donuts (ahh! :)) and finally we went to the Chiradelli Square to eat delicious sundaes. I actually liked the atmosphere of that Chiradelli place very much-- it felt like the cafes I like to go to in Bulgaria. Anyway, so before that I obviously had to go in the water cause it's like a tradition to do that whenever I'm near the ocean or the sea.
After that we got on the cable cars after waiting for a long time, and that was fabulous until our car broke and we had to literally run up and down the San Francisco hills to try and catch our subway train, which would maybe allow us to catch the 10 pm Caltrain to Mountain View. Well, we didn't, so we went to a nearby bar... where I obviously couldn't drink cause 7 more days till I'm 21-- but that was fine. Then we went back and watch some Aqua Teens (is that the name of it?).
Today I asked Mikey to take me to the Google complex which I think is really pretty and I'd like to work there someday :-D Then I had to catch my plane which I was about to miss cause the traffic to the airport was ridiculously awful, but I made it, then I got on the FlyAway which made it to Union Station in less than 30 min, so I managed to catch the Metrolink and got here around 8.
I have to finish that novel now, so this shall be edited if I remember what I forgot to mention.
Sigh... weekends should be longer!!! :)
P.S. I forgot to mention the following:
What quote do you think I saw in the terminal window when April opened it last night? "On your knees... NOW! (said in Eastern European accent) - Adi
-submitted by laughingman"
No comment! Though I did laugh a lot when I saw he added this quite amusing yet not very properly cited thing (I did not say "now").

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home