In Your Room
Last night I was in the terminal room all by myself and somewhat sad, then I went to the last Junior Senior Social and ended up talking to Ben for a while (even watching him play bowling with some dude that I happen to know too... they used lots of cups once full of beer). Then I came back to the terminal room to work on comments, and I stayed there till 4:30, all alone and listening to music-- for some reason, I just didn't want to leave.
Today the usual people were in the lab, and here are some of the results of my quote war with Dan:
"Ahh... phththththththth!" -- Adi -- submitted by laughingman (yes, I made some weird noise and he felt that he had to take the challenge and transcribe the noise while ignoring my pleas not to put this on the quote board)
"Stop feeling, start typing" -- Dan -- submitted by (he said that to Steven for I don't remember what reason... but he doesn't know I submitted that yet, muahaha!)
Amusingly enough, when April and I were done and left for HMC to finish up the formatting, we found James there, who keeps looking at me in a very weird way, I don't know why. The usual explanation (he likes me?) does not apply in this case since I'm sure he doesn't. The not-so-usual explanation probably has to do with who he shares a suite with.
Moving on. The Wash was really loud today... these Nappies evidently know how to party. And there were only ~20 of them there, which is all of them, I guess.
I'm still hungry ugh. Andreea is taking a nap right now, and I might join her for a while too, sleep till 9:30 or so?
Today the usual people were in the lab, and here are some of the results of my quote war with Dan:
"Ahh... phththththththth!" -- Adi -- submitted by laughingman (yes, I made some weird noise and he felt that he had to take the challenge and transcribe the noise while ignoring my pleas not to put this on the quote board)
"Stop feeling, start typing" -- Dan -- submitted by
Amusingly enough, when April and I were done and left for HMC to finish up the formatting, we found James there, who keeps looking at me in a very weird way, I don't know why. The usual explanation (he likes me?) does not apply in this case since I'm sure he doesn't. The not-so-usual explanation probably has to do with who he shares a suite with.
Moving on. The Wash was really loud today... these Nappies evidently know how to party. And there were only ~20 of them there, which is all of them, I guess.
I'm still hungry ugh. Andreea is taking a nap right now, and I might join her for a while too, sleep till 9:30 or so?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home