"Temporary Peace"

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Exhausted but happy

Let's count: Starting at 12 am on Monday morning, I've slept for about 5 hours and have been awake for about 47. How awesome is that?

The talk of the job candidate went fine today, and the conversation Dan, Nathan, and I had with him also went well. The three of us liked him, and many other people did too.

Also impressive-- Ben actually smiled at me and said Hi today. Wonder what made him do that, maybe he was in a good mood? Or maybe he just learned how to communicate?

April and I basically finished our assignment! In the meantime, I went to Table Manners for the last electronica session and it was wonderful! I danced and jumped like crazy, literally. True, I drank some beer too, but it was mainly real happiness that made me jump. Too bad some of my friends won't be DJing anymore, but let's not think about this at this point.

Very, very tired. I should go to sleep now and wake up very early tomorrow to do work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home