"Temporary Peace"

Saturday, April 12, 2008

... and even more things I never want to forget

1) the last almost 24 hours with L.
2) his genuinely sad yet extremely cute face when he said, "You leave me alone for two minutes and both the phone and the door go off..." and the continuation in which he explained how he tried to hide from the phone
3) L.'s clinic team friends asking him why there was a flower behind his ear, his response, their response to my Facebook status... and the cute way I imagine he said that "Adi put it there"
4) Friday afternoon's bliss / serendipity involving me handing out flowers as part of a Mortar Board project and the Metate meeting during which, just as Alanna and I were mentioning HMC for some reason, I saw L. on his bike right outside the SCC, ran outside, got greeted by Darren on the way, and eventually jumped on L.
5) the sweatshirt telepathy and Sunday as a whole
6) the sunnier and more open perspective of the world that I've acquired

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home