"Temporary Peace"

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Ein bunter Winter

This is just a quick summary of my winter cause I haven't written here in a while.
I've done a fair amount of work, and I've partied a lot. My very favorite German friend Susi visited me for 5 days, and we hung out with my friends and explored Sofia. After she left, I went out with a lot of different people, including my group of course, several old classmates, my two metalhead boys, an ex- future actress, my ex-"wife," and a very good friend of my first boyfriend's who is now a very good friend of mine.
Last night I was out with a boy who is in two local bands and I'm really happy and somewhat jealous cause I can't be in a band :) Up until 6pm or so we were together with another metalhead friend of ours, and we talked a lot about Judaism and such since the first boy is Jewish. It was incredibly interesting and inspiring. We later went to some metal concert, which makes the concerts I went to this winter two. Speaking of that, I also went to see some plays in the theatre with my mom and two very good movies, "Autumn Gardens" and a new Bulgarian movie called "Seamstresses." Now, speaking of my friends, I've been getting some very interesting uncalled-for confessions of the kind "Look at me. Thank you for all you're doing for me. I'm dead serious. Thank you." and "I [drivel form of 'love you']. You're so important and so responsible for who I've become." Eh... no comment :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home