Shallow Waters
So I'm in the US, and I even have my luggage as of early Tuesday morning. I adore my room, everything's been unpacked and arranged, and I feel sort of like at home-- in my room at least. I'm in some isolationist mode once again and I like to spend time on my own, or with some closest friends, and think about past, present, and future events.
Work seems to be doable and even enjoyable so far, but I wonder how long that will last :-P I have ambitious plans for my own performance this year, which, in addition to all the academic ambitiousness, include working out, running, and swimming.
The boy is being missed. There's this wonderful thing he said that I put as my default away msg (since it was a response to my previous default away msg) but I changed it since he seems to complain.
I'm insanely tired since I stayed up till 5:30 last night, doing my first Algorithms homework, but I'm doing some stuff right now like trying to figure out if there's a PCIP internship that I might want to do, and then I'll go to the Russian study break and later maybe even go to sleep :-P
How have you been?
Work seems to be doable and even enjoyable so far, but I wonder how long that will last :-P I have ambitious plans for my own performance this year, which, in addition to all the academic ambitiousness, include working out, running, and swimming.
The boy is being missed. There's this wonderful thing he said that I put as my default away msg (since it was a response to my previous default away msg) but I changed it since he seems to complain.
I'm insanely tired since I stayed up till 5:30 last night, doing my first Algorithms homework, but I'm doing some stuff right now like trying to figure out if there's a PCIP internship that I might want to do, and then I'll go to the Russian study break and later maybe even go to sleep :-P
How have you been?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home