"Temporary Peace"

Saturday, August 05, 2006

My Own Design

I was thinking, just when we had left Wien and were heading home, that this has been a good summer so far. I think I've become a new person--not radically, but noticeably. I don't know if you have noticed, but one person mentioned that already--after I had come to this conclusion myself. It's true that I've mainly been happy, and it's easy to feel balanced and strong when you're happy, but I also think the strength I feel within myself is independent of my emotions. In fact, I think I'm better able to control my emotions nowadays. I also feel that I can model myself and do anything with my life... not in the fuck-you-I'll-do-what-I-want way, rather in the I'm-confident-enough way. I don't want to expose myself too much, not anymore, so I won't tell you why I think this change has taken place... but if you're trying to guess--no, he's got nothing to do with it.
I'll also blog my French adventures once I finish typing them up...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home