"Temporary Peace"

Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year everyone! :) May you be healthy, happy, successful, loved, and inspired!

I had a great time last night. First we went to some freaking party in a pretty distant district of Sofia, where initially Maria, Stani, and Lyubo were the only people I knew (and there were like 20 or 30 people total!) so we all felt a little awkward. Then three other people we knew came by, who we also went to Vitosha with several days ago-- they're pretty nice people, I like them. At some point I started feeling less awkward, but to my surprise Lyubo also wanted to go see the lights show at the square, so we left and luckily, we didn't have to wait for the subway at all so we made it in time, 10 minutes before midnight. The show was interesting, though for some reason I expected more. But it was good, I can't deny. It was a good way to mark our first day as members of the European Union :D My friends were having a party somewhere else, but I was too lazy to go there. I saw / talked to some of my other friends at the square, cause of course many people were there. Then we took a walk and I was happy, cause nighttime walks in Sofia in the winter are my favorite thing, especially when I do them with people I like ;)

Long-distance relationships are tough, I can't lie. But I'm still happy with him, cause there's something we have in common that hasn't disappeared yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home